How Many Kinds of Juicer?
Two types of juicers exist. They’re designed for different purposes. However, some consumers use both. The two basic kinds of juicers in the market are:
- Centrifugal Juice extractors
- Masticating Juice extractors a.k.a Cold Press Juicers
Centrifugal juicers spin blades around at very high speeds. Their blades resemble a grater. They’re designed to extract juice real time while at the same time routing the fruits or vegetables pulp out through their back, into a waste container. These types of juicers are suited more to whole vegetables and fruits. They don’t work well with leafy greens. Their juice tends to be tasty and light. Nonetheless, it doesn’t contain as much fiber as that from masticating juice extractors.
Advantages of the Centrifugal Juicer
- The Centrifugal is available in your nearest store.
- The juicer is less expensive than other juicer. The device is perfect one for your soft use.
- The Centrifugal juicer has a large feeding chute which can save your time.
- The assembling system of the juicer is very easy.
- The speed circling is used here to get your first output.
Disadvantages of the Centrifugal Juicer
- The Centrifugal juicer may be noisy for its high speed.
- The high speed spinning causes exchanges of +Ve and -Ve irons create oxidation which destroys enzymes.
- The juicer produces a lot of foam causes froth.
- The Juicer is not perfect for green vegetables.
- You may get here only one or two year warranty.
Masticating juicers chew up the vegetables and fruits you push through it. They extract juice while retaining some fiber. You can use many of these types of juicers to make fruit sorbets, cooljuicer.com, and nut butters. Cold press juicers tend to be slow. This is because they extract much material from what you feed into them. They’re ideal for making carrot juice and wheat grass, the two popular dietary supplements. According to some consumers, the quality of juice from a masticating juicer is higher compared to a centrifugal juicer, even though it takes longer to produce.
Advantages of the Masticating Juicer
- The masticating juicer gives us 95% natural value of vegetables and fruits. The low speed motor eliminates oxidation which preserves enzymes and nutrients of the juicer.
- The juicer is perfect for green vegetable as well as wheat grass. No need to purchase extra wheat grass juicer.
- The juicer needs more power but it works at a slow speed.
- The level of noise is very low.
- The juicer produces a little amount of foam which is helpful for our health.
- The cleaning system of the juicer is very easy.
Disadvantages of the Masticating Juicer
- The single gear juicer may be expensive for some one.
- The weight of the juicer is 6-10 kg.
- The masticating juicer takes more time to juice than centrifugal juicer.
- The finished product trend to have little more pulp at the end of juice than centrifugal juicer.
The both of the juicers have some advantages and disadvantages. Every thing of the world has two sides-advantages and disadvantages. So it’s depend upon you what you will prefer. In addition, If you have any question about juicer, just go to the site: cooljuicer.com